COLT’S “Things Nicole Loves – Photo Treasure Hunt”
- Photo’s CANNOT come from the Internet/Google (do not take a picture of your computer screen)
- No pictures of or use of old photographs
- Every photo submitted MUST include a Quarter (.25) in the picture (or equivalent currency)
- In order to qualify, ALL 7 photos MUST be received
- Contest will start on Monday, February 18, 2013 and we will STOP taking submissions at 9pm CST on Monday, March 4, 2013
- THIS IS NOT A FIRST TO COMPLETE WINS CONTEST. We want creativity and people to have time to participate and have fun with it.
- Winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 6, 2013
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit an entry into the Rafflecopter below!!! AND
- All 7 photos must be submitted in one (1) email to NicoleEdwardsContest(at) gmail (dot) com
- Any email that does NOT contain 7 photos or has any photo that does not contain the quarter (or equivalent currency) in the photo will be disqualified.
- The winner will be picked randomly once all the submissions are in and any that did not meet the requirements have been removed. You MUST enter in the Rafflecopter entry in order to qualify!
- Elephants – provide a photo of an elephant.
- Ice cream – provide a photo of (a) the menu at an ice cream/yogurt shop OR (b) the dessert menu at a restaurant/fast food place – as long as it has ice cream on it.
- The country (she’s from Texas) – provide a photo of a tractor
- Books – provide a photo from INSIDE a bookstore or library
- Fast cars – provide a photo of a RED sports car (you must crop or black out any dealer name or license plate #)
- Club Destiny – provide a photo of a sign that contains the word “Club” and/or “Destiny” (street sign, billboard, business sign, etc)
- To know where her fans are from – provide a photo of a sign that contains the name of your city and/or state and/or province, etc. (population sign, billboard, etc)
- BONUS: (not required) Colt LOVES to play on the beer aisle! provide a photo of your favorite (or just a cool looking) adult beverage (in a glass during happy hour, in a bottle still at the store, etc – be creative!)