Once again, the calendar has clicked over. We’re venturing into another unknown but with each passing day, I think we’re gathering hope.
Last year wasn’t a great one for me on a personal level. Because of that, I didn’t get a lot of writing done, only releasing 4 books. However, I’m not complaining. As long as I’m writing at all, I’m content.
But that doesn’t mean I’m settling. I want more for myself and I’ve decided I’m going to make 2022 my bitch.
Like many others, I’m prone to make resolutions, and like so many others, I tend to fizzle out within the first few days. This year, I’ve opted to focus my efforts inward as a whole. I’m calling it my “Challenge Me” year. It’s exactly like it sounds, but rather than ticking items off a list, I’m challenging myself on a broader level. I’ll let you know how it goes as the year progresses.
In the meantime, I figured I could share with you my writing goals.
Now first the disclaimer … this list is how I want the words to play out. That does not mean they always will. I can say that I will do my best.
- February 2022: SECRETS (Brantley Walker: Off the Books, 6) – The release date is already set for February 22, 2022, so this one is a definite. Stay tuned, details will be coming soon.
- March 2022: FILTHY HOT BILLIONAIRE (Standalone Novel) This is a super sexy ménage that I’ve been working on for a while. I’m loving it!
- May 2022: BEAUTIFULLY IRRESISTIBLE (Southern Boy Mafia, 3) I have been planning to write Rock’s book for a long, long time. Once you read SECRETS, you will get a glimpse into what to expect with this one.
- August 2022: CONFESSIONS (Brantley Walker: Off the Books, 7) Brantley and Reese still have more to their story, so stay tuned for the next in their series.
- September 2022: UNTITLED (Winner from Naughty Holidays 2021 Voting) If you read Naughty Holidays 2021, then you have some idea which direction my original couple (now a throuple) is going.
- November 2022: TREY (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge, 11) You’ve seen Trey Walker in the Brantley Walker series as a member of the task force. I have suspected all along that he was going to have his own book and then Magnus came along and confirmed it. This will be the year for them.
I can’t tell you how excited I am that Samantha, Logan, and Elijah won from the readers’ votes. Because of this, they will be getting a novel of their own! And if you’ve read Naughty Holidays 2021, you already know what might be in store for them. I’m looking forward to exploring their relationship with them.
I hope at least something in this post makes you happy.
But to quell my own curiosity, comment below with the book you are looking forward to most? (It doesn’t have to be on the list, either, but it does need to be one of mine)